Personalities are fun to explore and learn. They reflect and reveal our needs, which also speak volumes about our environment/surrounding.download
Four Main Personality Categories:Each one is divided into two opposite or extremes on a scale:
- Introvert (I) vs. Extrovert (E) - Where does a person get and direct their energy?
- Sensing (S) vs. Intuitive (N) - Do they focus on facts or possibilities?
- Thinker (T) vs. Feeler (F) - Do they make decisions based on logic or personal values?
- Judge (J) vs. Perceiver (P) - Are they more planful or spontaneous?
End of FREE Preview!
- HUNDREDS MORE TEACHING ARTICLES JUST LIKE THIS ONE!
- FIVE PRO LIFEMAPP ASSESSMENTS WITH INSTANT INSIGHT INTO YOU AND YOUR NEEDS!
- CONNECT WITH OTHER LIKE-MINDED LOVERS OF LIFE
- ACCESS TO A WORLD-CLASS MENTOR AND HIS TEAM
- FINALLY LEARN WHAT MAKES OTHER PEOPLE TICK!